Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kaleidoscope

just watched this with the boo last night ^.^



just watched this with the boo last night ^.^

Photo



Photo



 



 

blue-eyes-lavender-skies: lord-butttouch: Oh my god so...



blue-eyes-lavender-skies:

lord-butttouch:

Oh my god

so casually placed

i dont think that boy was water skiing, but whatever makes you feel better.

SERIOUSLY?! I command to know how there are 111…..    .4...



SERIOUSLY?! I command to know how there are 111…..    .4 million blogs.

thats not even logical guys.

and .6 posts?

excuse me.

funny story, i just ate a hot dog… is tumblr also becoming google?

how'd you know?!

is this not how i'm supposed to kiss my bf? im sure it...



is this not how i'm supposed to kiss my bf? im sure it was.

Photo



circumcisions: im so naturally funny because my life is a joke

circumcisions:

im so naturally funny because my life is a joke

don't mind me, just goin to twerk.



don't mind me, just goin to twerk.

thecrowthebutterfly: lesbianlove07: a-life-with-purpose: tyler...



thecrowthebutterfly:

lesbianlove07:

a-life-with-purpose:

tyleroakley:

Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Missing Dog Mid-Interview

May or may not have just broke out into tears.

i cant even explain to you the tears that are coming down my face right now.. its like a waterfall

Sobbing.

Life's Just That Simblr: okay, i apologize for the late update, no cancer. thank goodness....

Life's Just That Simblr: okay, i apologize for the late update, no cancer. thank goodness....:

baggokabah:

okay, i apologize for the late update, no cancer. thank goodness. she's happy and healthy. i guess i shall explain in better detail. my daughter has had swollen lymph nodes for approx. a year now, and the swelling would never go down, and she always complains that they hurt her… and never would…

baggokabah: aint done shit today for my simblr, i apologize… im busy, i have to take my daughter to...

baggokabah:

aint done shit today for my simblr, i apologize… im busy, i have to take my daughter to riley hospital in indianapolis tomorrow for tests to be done, there's a chance she may have cancer. so prayers, or plz have my daughter in your thoughts, she's only two… and my world.

bricesander: Miley speaks for us all. 





bricesander:

Miley speaks for us all. 

Photo



Photo





<3

baggokabah:

i need more followers <333

http://baggokabah.tumblr.com/

http://baggokabah.tumblr.com/

http://baggokabah.tumblr.com/

i dont have a very super special simblr, but i'd love to have followers(:

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment