Thursday, June 6, 2013

imaginary bliss

smtroop8: great boobs



smtroop8:

great boobs

myinnerdomme: swrredhead: Damn, I hope he gets home soon. I...



myinnerdomme:

swrredhead:

Damn, I hope he gets home soon. I ordered this thing weeks ago and have so been wanting to use it, and now today he is late getting home from work. He better be surprised cause right now I am so horny and just want to peg him for hours

hahahahahaha…..

I can TOTALLY see this being me.

And if he's late he better be walking through those doors on his knees with a bouquet of lilies and a bottle of lube.

allourpassion: C… cu… cu… cum… cum… CUM… CUM!!!



allourpassion:

C… cu… cu… cum… cum… CUM… CUM!!!

Photo



Ballbusting Denial .GIF

georgasmdenial:

nbondage2: objectd: NO OPTIONS - NO WAY OUT - EXIST TO...



nbondage2:

objectd:

NO OPTIONS - NO WAY OUT - EXIST TO SERVE

Totally vulnerable and sexy.

brutal-cock-ball-torture: brutal-cock-ball-torture.tumblr.com:...



brutal-cock-ball-torture:

brutal-cock-ball-torture.tumblr.com: Men getting their cocks & balls tortured with ropes, clamps, trampling, chastity cages & devices, and more. Hardcore CBT!

scarlettlush: I found the largest dildo. Anyone want to give it...



scarlettlush:

I found the largest dildo. Anyone want to give it a shot?

latexsupernova: Lightbulbs



latexsupernova:

Lightbulbs

teaseanddenialcaptions: Okay, listen: I brought you into my...



teaseanddenialcaptions:

Okay, listen: I brought you into my studio to give your cock the chance to catch some fresh air. You will stroke it now very slowly and I am going to start some music. As soon as I stop playing the music you will also stop stroking your cock. 

We are going to do that every morning and every evening for 2 weeks. After that I will burn you a CD with the music we were listening to. I think the name of this CD is going to be „Soundtrack of frustration". So let's begin… 

bestfemdomart: Facesitting outing art



bestfemdomart:

Facesitting outing art

bangherbusthim: I'LL RUIN YOU!



bangherbusthim:

I'LL RUIN YOU!

Photo



love this, and the wood floor too :)



love this, and the wood floor too :)

kavlakitten: eroticbwphotography: i ❤ b&w photography Oh...



kavlakitten:

eroticbwphotography:

i ❤ b&w photography

Oh Sir, these are heavy. I think you need to tie them up.

getsuswet: daddysadist: Put to the best use. -Thelma



getsuswet:

daddysadist:

Put to the best use.

-Thelma

chien-de-nadya: Chastity TeasingMistress Chanel teases her...





chien-de-nadya:

Chastity Teasing
Mistress Chanel teases her cuckold husband that has been locked up in a chastity device,looking at her sexy pussy that he will never get then she puts her beautiful pussy right on his dick but he can't enjoy it because of the chastity cage on his dick !!

Photo



swrredhead:  Good boy, you can get up off the floor now and...



swrredhead:

 Good boy, you can get up off the floor now and lick me.  I want you like my pussy and suck my big cock, back and forth between the two like a good naughty boy.  Fuck, this feels so good having this big toy on and seeing what a dirty little slut boy you are.

farmd0g: Breast Bondage it is!



farmd0g:

Breast Bondage it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment